gods wallpaper

images indian gods wallpapers. gods wallpaper. Wallpaper Of God Brahma Vishnu
  • Wallpaper Of God Brahma Vishnu



  • sgupta33
    08-28 04:14 PM
    What kind of help are you looking for?? Its all in the IV forums about AC21... You need nothing... If you think your employer may revoke your approved I-140.. then you need to inform USCIS of your using AC21 to do a job change... If your I-140 is not approved yet.. you need to wait...

    All the needed details would be in AC21 threads...

    Yes, I have looked at the AC21 threads and they have been very helpful. I was hoping my current attorney could give me information on the process of transferring my H1B, the costs involved, and how long the process takes. Again, I work in the mental health area where agencies do not have immigration attorneys on staff so if I port, the new employer will not have an attorney that can help me. Thanks.





    wallpaper Wallpaper Of God Brahma Vishnu gods wallpaper. Hindu Gods Wallpapers
  • Hindu Gods Wallpapers



  • psk79
    05-28 12:29 AM
    from my understanding it wil start right away.. which means we will loose some time overlapping between the EAD's.





    gods wallpaper. FREE God Wallpaper: Maa Laxmi
  • FREE God Wallpaper: Maa Laxmi



  • xela
    11-12 06:47 PM
    So for the non german speaking, we are simply biting on granite...oh well I lost my teeth doing that for the last 6 years...so I guess I keep biting ;-)





    2011 Hindu Gods Wallpapers gods wallpaper. gods wallpaper. wallpapers of gods. wallpaper; wallpapers of gods. wallpaper. TheNewDude. Apr 30, 10:30 AM. Preorder the game from gamestop and
  • gods wallpaper. wallpapers of gods. wallpaper; wallpapers of gods. wallpaper. TheNewDude. Apr 30, 10:30 AM. Preorder the game from gamestop and



  • garybanz
    01-11 11:53 AM
    How long is your I-485 pending? Ever thought about suing the USCIS? This is still the country of law.


    Rajiv Khanna has gone on record about suing USCIS, he says majority of cases don't even get a hearing. Govt uses some kind of a law originally created for handling terror suspects against most of the cases against USCIS. How ever he says California is an exception



    more...


    gods wallpaper. Brahma is the Hindu god that
  • Brahma is the Hindu god that



  • amitga
    08-18 12:53 PM
    How do I find what priority date has been attached to my I-485?





    gods wallpaper. HINDU GOD WALLPAPERS (HIGH
  • HINDU GOD WALLPAPERS (HIGH



  • izolo
    06-07 06:10 AM
    more questions:

    1- if I apply for extension before the I-96 expiry date and it will get deny after the 180 days of my I-94 expiry and before the 240 days, can I stay to file a new petition which will be on the next April? will I be out of status?
    2- during this time ( after applying and before getting the result) can I apply for H1-B transfer?
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country if it is approved to get the new I-94?
    6- Does anybody know where should I ask for duplication as I dont have the originals?
    7- can I apply for GC instead of extension with the same employer? will this help?

    I just need one year to be there legally, then my husband who is a dentist can pass the exams and apply for F1,Please help me, any suggestion?



    more...


    gods wallpaper. Ganesha Symbolism Wallpaper
  • Ganesha Symbolism Wallpaper



  • bijualex29
    03-24 12:31 PM
    If Total 290000
    EB-1 EB-2 EB-3
    % Allowed 15% 15% 35%
    No of Visa Issued 43500 43500 101500
    India NMT10% 29000 29000 29000

    This is based on the assumption that 10% per county limit out of 290,000 visa. The law state No county can get more than 10% of immigration visa. Is that mean 10% of 290,000+480,000 or 10% of 290,000?

    If the Law state that 10% of immigration visa ( which is 140,000 + 290,000). Then here is the amount of visa allotted to each county.

    Total 770000
    EB-1 EB-2 EB-3
    % Allowed 15% 15% 35%
    No of Visa Issued 115500 115500 269500
    India NMT10% 77000 77000 77000

    I may be totally wrong here. Please clarify me if I am wrong

    Am I missing something here? Please clarify





    2010 FREE God Wallpaper: Maa Laxmi gods wallpaper. indian gods wallpapers.
  • indian gods wallpapers.



  • eyeopeners05@yahoo.com
    05-01 10:07 AM
    Thanks guys for all your responses....

    I got the paperwork from my attorney for my wife's 485 as they want us to be ready so that if dates are current, we just mail the paperwork without having to start at that time.

    However, my wife is pregnant and i am not sure if medical examinations are possible. What are my options ?



    more...


    gods wallpaper. Lord Brahma Wallpapers
  • Lord Brahma Wallpapers



  • Prashanthi
    05-08 02:27 PM
    Go ahead and do it, that will not effect your present I-140 and I-485.





    hair gods wallpaper. wallpapers of gods. wallpaper; wallpapers of gods. wallpaper. TheNewDude. Apr 30, 10:30 AM. Preorder the game from gamestop and gods wallpaper. Krishna God made humans in His
  • Krishna God made humans in His



  • kanshul
    02-01 10:42 AM
    Your EB3 date (dec 2004) will not be current for the next 12 years, check the link - when will I get my GC on the front page for this site.



    more...


    gods wallpaper. gods wallpaper. hindu god wallpapers. photos
  • gods wallpaper. hindu god wallpapers. photos



  • Sarathy
    02-03 10:13 AM
    Will Tri-Valley University questions be answered? A few of us have questions and need advice.





    hot Brahma is the Hindu god that gods wallpaper. God of War wallpapers 9
  • God of War wallpapers 9



  • jhaalaa
    12-12 04:20 PM
    Folks how are you and where are you all in OK. I am in Tulsa. Here are my details:
    Labor Filing Date: 27 Sep 2002
    Service Center: Texas Category: EB3
    Application Mailed: 22 Jun 2007 USCIS Received Date: 26 Jun 2007
    USCIS Notice Date: 03 Aug 2007 Filing Type: non-concurrent
    I-140 Processing: regular I-140 Approval Date: 30 Mar 2006
    Fingerprinting Date 1: 29 Aug 2007 Fingerprinting Date 2:
    RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
    Name Check Status: pending Name Check Approval/Denial Date: N/A
    I-485 Status: pending Approval/Denial Date: N/A
    Card Ordered Date: Card Received Date:
    EAD Applied: yes AP Applied: yes
    EAD Approval Date: 16 Aug 2007 AP Approval Date: 23 Aug 2007
    Nationality: India



    more...


    house god wallpapers. indian god gods wallpaper. gods wallpaper. lord ganesha wallpapers.
  • gods wallpaper. lord ganesha wallpapers.



  • wizard20740
    07-01 03:46 PM
    My wife's ead was filed in April even though hers was due for expiry only in Oct 2008. Yday her ead was approved (her online status read "card ordered".

    I have also read about one other case in , where the poster had filed too early but still received approval. Only problem is the new ead is valid for a year starting from the filing date, not 1 year from the expry of the old ead.





    tattoo HINDU GOD WALLPAPERS (HIGH gods wallpaper. Tags : garden of the gods, wallpaper. File size: Thumb:5.07 KB Small: 17.39 KB Med : 92.24 KB Big: 992.92 KB. Pixel (px)
  • Tags : garden of the gods, wallpaper. File size: Thumb:5.07 KB Small: 17.39 KB Med : 92.24 KB Big: 992.92 KB. Pixel (px)



  • pkak
    07-23 07:53 AM
    Rs 1500 Laptop to be launched soon | Bharat Chronicle (http://www.bharatchronicle.com/rs-1500-laptop-to-be-launched-soon-7672)

    The cost of the material, which worked out to $47, was brought down after a massive exercise, including a 50% government subsidy.



    more...


    pictures Ganesha Symbolism Wallpaper gods wallpaper. Garden of the Gods wallpaper
  • Garden of the Gods wallpaper



  • p_kumar
    12-05 04:05 PM
    One of my friends with his April, 2004, EB3 PD got his 485 approved.
    No wonder they usedup 30% of Visas.

    How is it possible without PD being current?.:eek:





    dresses God of War wallpapers 9 gods wallpaper. gods spirit cross dove picture
  • gods spirit cross dove picture



  • CADude
    07-02 03:05 PM
    People can married because date are current. :D INDEED AMERICA IS GOOD PLACE. :p

    USCIS and DOS played ping pong on us.

    USCIS played June Fool.

    We are panned.

    I told my wife that I will get her EAD in 3 months. Now what I should I say. I am insulted embarassed.

    I planned to leave my company in 6 months. Now again I am struck.

    I decided to marry a girl just because the dates are current. Now I am struck.

    Oh USCIS(GOD)!!, Why did you do this me?



    more...


    makeup Lord Brahma Wallpapers gods wallpaper. god wallpapers. indian god
  • god wallpapers. indian god



  • waitin_toolong
    12-07 02:39 PM
    Request transfer to Counsular processing, withdraw I-485, I-131 and EAD
    remeber cannot come back to USA using F1, B1 or any such non-immigrant visa.

    H1/L1 can be used is there is time left on these/ spent 1 year abroad if not





    girlfriend Tags : garden of the gods, wallpaper. File size: Thumb:5.07 KB Small: 17.39 KB Med : 92.24 KB Big: 992.92 KB. Pixel (px) gods wallpaper. FREE God Wallpaper: Lord
  • FREE God Wallpaper: Lord



  • qasleuth
    05-06 12:51 AM
    My employer needs to pay me back wages for 3 months from Dec-2008 to Feb-2009. I travelled to India in March and informed the employer about the same after reaching India. Now the employer have filed a civil case against me for contract dispute. Can I file a complaint against my employer in Department of Labor, to get back the pending wages till March from outside the country?

    Please help, as we are in a difficult financial situation and I cannot pay the employer the amount he demands for contract dispute, if the court rules against me, unless he pays me my pendng wages.

    As per your post, your employer did not pay you for 3 months and yet he filed a case for breaking a contract. What contract does he say you have broken ?





    hairstyles gods wallpaper. hindu god wallpapers. photos gods wallpaper. HINDU GOD GODDESS RADHA
  • HINDU GOD GODDESS RADHA



  • rajenk
    01-23 12:49 PM
    Have you used AC21?

    What are the implications if for some wierd reason your I-485 gets denied and you dont have an H1-B to fall back upon?

    Say you have an H1-B which is extended for 3 yrs( based on approved I-140) from now till 2011, in the year 2011 your I-485 file is opned and its not approved for some reason so will you get another 3 yr extension for H1-B ie till year 2014?

    When you are switching employer with AC21 using H1B you can get a transfer to the new company for 3 years and get extensions from the new employer when that 3 year expires. So no worries... Enjoy





    TomPlate
    12-03 12:27 PM
    After an 2 years assume the project that I worked is closed. Initially the greencard was filed related to a requirement in the project. I got approved after 3 years. Since the project is closed, I cannot work on the project that was initially filed on Green card.

    Now Explain me what we should do?





    bluekayal
    11-02 01:57 PM
    Try Mathew Chacko at the office of Rajiv Khanna. He's great at strategizing. I've had several conversations with him. I still email him occasionally..lets say we are country-cousins!



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews